Voting

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Story

So where do I begin.  Joe and I met at the end of 2000 when he started at the same place of employment that I was working.  He started on 12/18 and asked me out on 12/26, he sure works fast, lol.  I guess he knows a good thing when he sees it.  We went on our first date on 01/06/01, to The 99 Restaurant and then to a movie afterwards, I still remember what it was, Dracula 2000. We moved in together a year later and he proposed marriage on 12/24/02.  We were married on 10/29/05, right before my favorite holiday, Halloween.  We had a themed wedding which was great, we did have quite a few guests dress up which was a lot of fun.  We have now been married almost 5 years and no children as of yet, not for the lack of trying.  We've done all the testing and I have my issues and he has his, our only option is to have IVF (invitrofertilization).  As of right now we are not in the financial security to dish out thousands of dollars for something that isn't even definite.  We are now relying on our faith in the almighty to hopefully bless us with a miracle or two.  ;)

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment